Enjoy your stay in Valencia in the best way, spend your time visiting the city and discovering more about the Spanish and Valencian culture. Come and join us!
Take part in Flamenco lessons, enjoy a Sangria or discover Agua de Valencia. You can visit the museums and sites of our city and on occasion, we offer trips to some of the typical towns which surround our beautiful city.
¿Which activities can I join?
In El Carmen Spanish School we offer different activities.
Internal activities are activities organized directly by the school and only our students can participate.
These activities can be:
– Gastronomic classes (sangria class, Valencia water class, tapas class, etc.);
– Workshops (conversation workshop, writing workshop, culture workshop, film workshop, etc.);
– Special classes (Fallas class, Christmas class, Valentine’s class, Carnival class, etc.).
Depending on the activity the price can be from 5 to 10 euros or, in some cases, we detract the hours from the course purchased by the student. The materials needed for the classes are included. The special classes are taught by our teachers and they are an opportunity to improve the level of Spanish, meet other students at the school and learn new words in a different and more fun context.
The external activities are activities organized by external providers to the school. These activities are:
– Trips to nearby towns during the weekends (Xàtiva, Peñíscola, Calpe, Altea, Benidorm…) (€ 17-20);
– Visits to museums (IVAM, MUVIM, Valencia History Museum, Prehistory Museum…) (€ 5-10);
– Sports activities (climbing, surfing, diving, HIIT in Turia Park, etc.) (€ 5-15);
– Guided visits to the center of Valencia (€ 5-10);
– Leisure activities (Pub Quiz) (€ 5-10);
All these activities, except the free HIIT sessions at the Turia, have different prices.
Every week the school updates the schedule of the activities, publishes it in the school and on its social networks and sends emails so that all students can find out about the activities proposed each week and sign up for them.
* Sports activities (surfing, climbing and diving) include the materials in the price.
*Monitors will accompany the students in the activities and specialized monitors will be in charge of carrying them out.
* For the trips you will receive instructions every week to know what is included in the price and what materials you should bring.
How can I join the activities?